On June 8, 2016 right at the dawn of a fabulous Summer, my grandma mother and I took a trip to South Central La, California. While my grandma was on a business trip I was there for entertainment, and it was an experience like no other. My first morning after my making it into town I visited Hollywood Blvd., Rodeo Drive, and Beverly Hills. I actually caught the famous Amber Rose, in film of her new reality show featuring on VH1 while on Hollywood Blvd. I go on to proceed Rodeo Dr. is definitely what its made out to be so many luxurious famous stores, leading up to Beverly Hills and their beautiful house with the 90210 zip code. You guys are probably wondering what kind of food did I enjoy and I must say In N Out gives you the BEST juicy cheap burgers.


No comments:
Post a Comment